Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"Major" Survey

Well, I promised my readers "I Wanna Be A Producer" "within a few days." Unfortunately, School didn't get the memo about my extra hours of free time, so I haven't been able to finish said parody. It's about half done, and I still plan to finish it, but at this point I'm not willing to stay up any later than I have been in order to do so. I hope to be slightly less swamped this weekend, so next week should see the posting of more ridiculousness (I hope).

In the meantime, here's a fun little survey/quiz/thingy that Ma Hoyt posted on her blog some time ago. I was curious about what my results would be, so I went ahead and took the quiz. And I must say, I was rather pleased with the results.

*****

You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

English

92%

Engineering

75%

Mathematics

75%

Philosophy

75%

Linguistics

67%

Chemistry

58%

Theater

50%

Journalism

50%

Psychology

50%

Dance

42%

Anthropology

42%

Sociology

33%

Biology

25%

Art

25%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


*****

Interesting that engineering and math came in so high, no? Of course, considering that those are what I was doing when I started out in college, I'm not terribly surprised. And it's nice to see philosophy (my current Grad-School Field-of-Choice) and linguistics (my previous GSFoC) up there, as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home