Thursday, December 08, 2005

Almost...there...

Well, my friends, we're almost there. The last weekend of the semester is nearly upon us, and Finals Week will be over before we know it. All that remains for me is to finish my Undergraduate Research paper, a process which I hope to complete by tomorrow night. After that, it's just a matter of sailing through finals week (and by "sailing" I mean "studying").
*sighs* I'm ready for Christmas to be here. Most of you have heard me whine about how the last time I actually had a break from school was last Christmas, so I hope you'll forgive me if I seem a little overly anxious.

While we wait, here's a little something to keep you distracted for about 5 minutes: By now, I'm sure you've all seen the crazy lights-and-music display that's been going around the internet for a while. Well, it seems the man responsible has shut it down for safety reasons. While it's somewhat sad that he had to do that, it was good of him to recognize the problem and fix it (apparently) of his own volition.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home