Thursday, December 08, 2005

What Lies Ahead

For my benefit and your information (in case you care), following is a list of the projects that I have left to complete before this semester is over. If there's enough of a lull that (1) I have time for something interesting and (2) I have time to write about it, I'll come up with another post between now and the end. Otherwise, this is likely to be it for a while.

So, my friends, here's to the end of the semester: May we be full of strength, endurance, patience, and good humor to the end, and may our projects be successful. L'chayim.

Date Due -- Course -- Assignment -- (Status)

Saturday, December 3 -- n/a -- Literary Conference -- (done, and it rocked)

Monday, December 5 -- Spanish 3 -- 1-on-1 interview -- (done)

Wednesday, December 7 -- American History -- Homework #4 -- (done)

Thursday, December 8 -- American Lit -- Research Paper -- (done)
Thursday, December 8 -- Journalism -- Publications Project -- (done)
Thursday, December 8 -- Fine Arts -- Research Paper -- (done)

Monday, December 12 -- Undergraduate Research -- Everything (journals + research paper) -- (journals done; paper started)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home