Thank You
Wow. I just now checked the comments on my last post (first time blog-rolling in several days), and I was touched by the responses. I hadn't intended for that post to incite a "pity party/let's-compliment-Martinez-fest," but I'm grateful for the feedback. And I'm not really surprised by the responses: after all, I've got a remarkable group of friends out there.
To all of you who responded to my musings (whether online or in person), thank you from the bottom of my heart and the depths of my soul. Your gifts of friendship and encouragement are dear to me, and I'll do my best to return the favor as often as I can.
"May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word." --2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home