Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Break So Far: A Brief Account

Well, since there's been some activity on the blogsphere of late and since it is a new year, I guess it might be about time I posted something. Trouble is, I haven't done much that's worth writing about. Other than one special outing, my break has involved:
(1) reading
(2) watching TV/movies
(3) more reading
(4) various family get-togethers
(5) a few non-family get-togethers
(6) a little writing
(7) fighting off a fever/cold
I suppose I could write about the "one special outing," but then I wouldn't have any stories to tell once I'm back on campus. Not that the story's particularly exciting, but there it is.

So, I'll simply say this: Apart from struggling with the last vestiges of sickness, I am doing well. I plan to enjoy this last week off, and I look forward to seeing people again for the Spring.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

Your break sounds about as fascinating as mine! :p Happy New Year a little late! See you Sunday!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I hope you have a safe trip back to campus. It's always nice to hear that everyone has completed the trip safely!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home