Monday, January 09, 2006

Making a List

For those of you who care to know (and haven't already heard), my schedule for this, my (hopefully) final semester as an undergraduate student is presented below.

Monday/Wednesday/Friday
8:15am: Optics
11:20am: British Lit 2
1:30pm: Spanish 4 (technically "Intermediate Spanish 2")

Tuesday/Thursday
9:20am: Intro to Psychology
12:00pm: "Ethics" (see below)

Tuesday
6-9pm: Western Civ. 2

Thursday
3-5:20pm: Optics lab

The reason "Ethics" is in quote-marks is that I'm not technically enrolled in the Ethics course. I'm actually signed up for an independent-study course called "Apologetics and Ethics." However, I will be attending the meetings of the Ethics course, so it's in my schedule. I will also have regular weekly meetings with Dr. Solganick to do various other things related to the independent-study; I'll put that in once I know when it is.

So I've got a fairly full semester, but all in all, I don't think it'll be too bad. I've got friends in almost every class (and boatloads of them in a few), which is always nice. I'm glad to be back. And though I admit I'm a bit nervous about the future (what with graduation and shadows of grad school looming), I'm looking forward to this semester. If I can just shake this stupid cold, that is.

So here's to Spring 2006: May it be an enriching, enlightening, and entertaining one for us all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

Hey, I have Ethics too...see you in an hour or so :)

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home