Thursday, June 21, 2007

Road Trip!

Later this afternoon, I leave for a week-and-change-long mini vacation. I'm helping my uncle move from Phoenix, AZ to Seattle, WA.

Overview of the trip: My dad and I fly to Phoenix to meet my uncle today. We spend tomorrow acquiring and loading a U-Haul truck. We leave Phoenix by mid-morning Saturday, driving here (to my So-Cal home), where we will spend the night. My uncle and I will leave Sunday morning, driving north to Seattle; we hope to arrive Wednesday or Thursday. I will then spend the next few days helping my uncle settle in and doing a little sightseeing in the city. I'll fly home Sunday.

Prayers for safety and smooth operations would be appreciated. I'll probably post pictures and a summary sometime after I return.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Visit Seattle Pi!! and you should visit Starbucks just because.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

Starbucks is all well and good (and it did originate in Seattle...but look for little hole-in-the-wall places. They're generally better. Starbucks over-roasts its beans, giving the coffee a distinctive charred flavor.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home