Update and filler
Shortly after returning from my trip to Longview, I learned that my local school district will not be hiring new substitute teachers until August. Since I had hoped to start working as a sub well before then, this news was somewhat discouraging.
I'm looking into a couple more jobs at Biola, but I'm approaching a point of exasperation. Every time I head for an open door, it closes just as I reach it. And I have to figure out a job arrangement before I can plan where to live and how to arrange my class schedule. I would appreciate your prayers for patience, guidance, and help leaving things in God's hands. And while you're at it, remember our military and missionary personnel and their families, especially those serving overseas.
To end on a lighter note, I leave you with some more entertaining video clips.
First, Rowan Atkinson and Hugh Laurie show us Shakespeare and his editor at work.
Rowan Atkinson shows off his skill at physical comedy in "A Day in the Life of the Invisible Man"
This is pretty cute: chickens play the piano, courtesy of the Muppet Show.
And speaking of the Muppet Show, witness the Swedish Chef attempting to prepare lobster.

2 Comments:
Gee, thanks a lot. Every time you post these things I spend 90 minutes on YouTube watching all the Rowan Atkinson sketches again.
You're welcome. Just doing my part to make the world a little bit happier. ;-)
(Besides, from what I hear, you could use a 90-minute break from time to time.)
Post a Comment
<< Home