Monday, September 25, 2006

Photo Op: Saturday at the Sea

This past Saturday, my folks and I went out to my grandparents' house in Thermal, CA (near Palm Springs). The house is near the Salton Sea, which looks something like this:


We went to have our annual "September Birthdays Party." I thoroughly enjoyed it (as I always do). I also acquired a spiffy new tripod for my camera, with which I was able to take not-blurry closeup pictures like these:



To see some more photos from the trip (not all of them closeups of bunnies), head over to my other blog. (As usual, please leave comments here on this post.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Bunnies are very cute. Destructive, but cute nonetheless.

Just curious...are you using a picture editor?

6:31 PM  
Blogger Martinez said...

Nope; those are pure, unedited photos. Partly because I wouldn't know how to begin editing, but mostly because I don't have a decent photo-editing program.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, legion. That's funny. Cool pics man. Oh, thanks for making me home-sick! All those pictures of the desert...*sigh*

Doug

7:55 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

Aww!! Bunny-rabbits!!! :D

Watership Down, anyone?

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home