Two Down, One to Go
The first term of classes is over. I feel pretty good about them. I'll probably forget most of the details of the Government class before too long, but at least I'll remember enough to understand the general goings-on of...stuff. And as for Reasoning...that class was awesome. I'm sure it's not everyone's thing, but I loved it. So much that I'm already planning to attend CBU again next summer so I can take a Symbolic Logic course. I never liked doing proofs in math classes, but somehow they're a lot more fun in logic.
So this week I don't have classes: just work. I don't know yet whether the Registrar will be able to afford to keep me employed for the rest of the summer. I can only hope.
I've also started working on my Internship (the one that's required for the English degree). I'm working for the Rialto Community Players, a volunteer acting group based right here in Rialto. I'll be doing a little publicity work (press releases and stuff), creating a database with lots of info on people who have acted with them before, and helping redesign their website.
Next week (or maybe the week after, I'm not quite sure yet), I start the second term. I've only got one class, but it promises to be a good one: Intro to Linguistics. Needless to say, I'm excited about it. I picked up the book at the bookstore, and decided to browse the table of contents. I was on the verge of giddiness, I was so eager. I'll probably start reading the book this week.
Hope y'all are doing well, staying safe, all that good stuff.
Oh, and don't miss "Reruns 4" just below this post.
Labels: Life update

4 Comments:
You see? Life in general is more pleasant when you study what you love. I'm sure you will adore the linguistics course.
By the way, what liberal arts courses are you in, fall semester?
Wilson
Classes I'm taking next semester:
Elem. Spanish 1
Intro to Speech Comm.
Modern Physics
HNRS World Lit through Film
Western Civ 1
History of the English Language
I think that's all of them...
Hmm. Looks is if we'll only be taking World Lit through Film together.
Wilson
Unfortunately, that's to be expected. Remember, I'm a late-comer to the realm of The Fuzz, so you've got a significant head-start.
Post a Comment
<< Home