SuperClaus
It has been suggested several times that Santa Claus is a ninja. But I've got a different theory. Consider the following traits:
*flies around the world at high speeds, visible only as a red blur
*has a base of operations near the North pole
*has at least one alias
*works under strong principles of right and wrong
*has a name beginning with S
*loves milk and cookies
Now, these statements describe Santa Claus, but they also describe...Superman.
Think about it. They're both do-gooders who work to thwart evil at every opportunity. They both keep track of the moral uprightness (niceness and naughtiness) of everyone in the world. They both have superhuman--you might say "magical"--abilities.
And have you ever seen Santa Claus and Superman together? No, I didn't think so.
Of course, even if Santa and Superman are one and the same, he could still be a ninja.
Something silly to think about this Christmas. ;-)
Labels: Fun, Holiday specials

2 Comments:
Hm. *Rubs beard* Well, if it's Silver Age Superman, he probably has "Super Gift-Delivery Powers", so this could work. Of course, I would posit that Superman is not a ninja. He's perhaps close, but doesn't meet some of the criterion I would assign.
Batman is, of course, a Ninja.
"I would posit that Superman is not a ninja. He's perhaps close, but doesn't meet some of the criterion I would assign."
Unless he only wants you to think he doesn't meet those criteria. You can never be sure with ninja; they're crafty that way. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home