Happy...Blogday?
Four-score-minus-seventy-nine years ago, I started a blog. But not just any blog; it was this very blog. It looked different then than it does now, but it was still my blog. I must say that so far it's been a rather enjoyable experience running this thing. I only hope you, my dear readers, have gotten some enjoyment and/or intellectual stimulation out of it.
In honor of the one-year anniversary of my blog's "birth," I've done a little bit of updating. Check out the sidebar. You will notice a few new blogs over there under "Fellow Sailors." Three of them are long overdue for links; the other two are relative newcomers to the blogging world, but they're off to good starts. So, I now present to you: Disorderly Discourse, Straightforwardly Titled, Seasonal Progression, Fun in the Sun, and Izmir Decorations. Go check them out, if you haven't already.
Further down, you will notice that the other sections of links have been reorganized. Where formerly there were two categories ("Language and Philosophy" and "Misc"), there are now four: "Language," "Science, Philosophy, and Theology," "General Reference," and "Misc."
There are also three new additions to the Sci-Phi-The list: Reasons to Believe, Apologetics.com, and EpistemeLinks.
So, there ya go. I'll have a "real" post up sometime early next week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home