Explanation of Busyness [Update 6]
[Update 6] The Org Culture presentation went well. At least, I thought it went well. Now I have two days to write my research paper and prepare a presentation on it. Oh, and I have to finish doing research, as well. *cracks knuckles* Here goes nothing...
[Update 4] Well, both of today's presentations went well. I remembered all my extra material for the science presentation, and Dr. Coppinger loved the American Lit presentation (which also drew a few laughs from the class). All in all, not a bad day's work. Just a few more things to get done, and Finals Week will be a relative breeze.
Original Intro:
(Yes, "busyness" is a word; ask OED Online or dictionary.com if you don't believe me. It means "the state of being busy.")
As you may have noticed, I haven't been doing a very good job of posting lately. There's a very good reason for that: schoolwork.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like things will change much between now and the end of the semester. So, in order that you all will know what I'm doing these days, I'm going to make a list of the major things I still have to do this semester. I present this not to whine or to elicit sympathy; I present this to explain and to elicit understanding and patience.
Tuesday, April 26:
*American Lit 2 journal set 2 due (done!)
Wednesday, April 27:
*Organizational Culture presentation about the Knights Templar (done!)
Friday, April 29:
*British Lit journal set 2 due (done!)
*Modern Physics 2 paper about cosmic microwave background radiation (research started)
*Modern Physics presentation on CMBR (previous)
Misc:
*essay about H2G2 due in Comedy Finals Week(not started)
*Org Culture paper (on the Templars) due during Finals Week (research done; I just have to slap the paper together)
*Finals
Now, I realize that I'm not the only one who's got lots to do this semester. In fact, I know there are some who have considerably more than this to do. I just put this forth so you'll all know why I'm neither posting regularly nor joining you for movies, Bode runs, and general mayhem. I'll probably update this post as I go along, as much for my own reassurance as for your information.
Labels: Life update

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home