Something Stirs...
Well, I think it's about time I posted something other than a WoW update. Unfortunately for you, dear reader, there's not really a lot for me to post about. At least, not much that I'm ready to post about just yet.
Spring Break has been good so far. I haven't gotten as much work done as I probably should have, but I've been enjoying some frivolous activities and extra sleep. And I have gotten some work done, too. It's certainly different having a smaller group here on campus, but it's nice in some ways, too. The atmosphere is just a lot more relaxed.
I was disappointed that we didn't get more rain, but at least it's been cooler (in temperature) this week than it was earlier this month.
Let's see...that's about all I've got for now. There is one "fun" post in the works, which will probably come out tomorrow or Saturday.
As for the title of this post...for now, I'll just say that I'm going to be making some changes in the not-to-distant future. To tide you over, here is my result from a little quiz that made the rounds not long ago:
You Are 75% Left Brained, 25% Right Brained |
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning. Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others. If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic. Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet. The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility. Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way. If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art. Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports. |
Are You Right or Left Brained?
I'm not particularly suprised, but that might just mean that I skewed the quiz results. Thoughts?
Labels: Life update

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home